Monday, November 22, 2010

Portabello Road Boutique

On Sunday afternoon, I went to Portabello Road Boutique off of Eltoro Road with Omar.  I had never been there before so I was excited to see what it was going to be like.  It was much larger than I imagined and much cleaner too.  There were about 20 racks filled with mainly womens clothing.  The mens clothing was in the back right of the stoor in front of a giant british flag.  There were only about two racks of that.  We asked a woman working there what sold the most and she said a bit of everything (aside from mens) and that the hunt for 70's abnd 80's clothing had been big lately.  Omar took particular intrest to a pair of womens shoes that were some kinda of swiss leather for only $100...WHAT A DEAL?!?!......



My only complaint would be that some of the clothes were clearly worn and made them less attractive.  Overall though, I was pleased with the experience and would go back there again if I wanted/needes some vintage clothing. 












What a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment